Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's OK Mom, we made it!

Writing from the EconoLodge in Levis (using their complimentary wireless so as not to rack up any more charges on our internet stick), where we've stopped for the night.

Added bonus -- with the time change between New Brunswick and Quebec, we gained an hour, and it's only 6:30!

We had great visions of taking the ferry across to Old Quebec for a romantic dinner, but... I can hear my sweetie softly snoring on the bed behind me, so it might just be the next-door Normandin and a bottle of plonk from the depanneur -- will give the full food and beverage report later, if I don't start snoring too...

In the meantime, I've spent far too long staring at this screen, so I shall sign off for now. But we're here, we're alive, we have only 3 hours to drive tomorrow and it's 11 degrees there. May it stay that way!

In relief,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment